All products sold by us on this website and manufactured by Nextbase have the benefit of a manufacturer’s warranty for the following periods:
- Electronic goods (such as dashcams): 12 months from and including the date of purchase, save for the accessories and rechargeable batteries associated with such products which shall have the warranties described
- Accessories such as headphones, cables, mounts and cases: 6 months from and including the date of purchase.
- All rechargeable batteries: 6 months from and including the date of purchase.
The voluntary manufacturer’s warranty provided by us under this document is a “Return to Base” warranty. This means that the product must be returned to us to receive a repair or replacement. The repair or replacement will only be issued to the same country that the item was purchased in.
Please note in all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the defect complained of and the validity of the warranty claim – this will typically involve our Product Repair Centre performing an internal inspection to verify the validity of the warranty claim.
For warranty claims made within 28 days of purchase:
We will at our absolute discretion provide a full refund of the price paid (together with any delivery charges – subject always to deduction as permitted under our Returns Policy nextbase.com/en-gb/returns-refund-and-cancellation-policy/ for the product or provide a new replacement product, in each case once the defective product has been returned to the Product Support Centre under the standard return procedure – please see our Returns Policy www.nextbase.com/en-gb/returns-refund-and-cancellation-policy/
For warranty claims made within 29 days – 365 days of purchase:
- All products falling in to this category will at our absolute discretion either be repaired or replaced; you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Warranty claims are deemed to be “made” on the date they are first reported to (i) the retailer that you purchased the product from or (ii) to our Product Support Centre, as appropriate – please see clause 5 for more details.
- All repaired products and replacement products shall retain the benefit of the warranty period remaining in respect of the original product.
- In the event that we issue a replacement product under this warranty we will provide a product with similar features and functionality in the event that your original product is no longer part of our current model range or we do not have replacements available.
For any warranty claim, you'll need to provide your proof of purchase. This includes any of the below:
- Confirmation email
- Email receipt
- Order number
- Bank or Card Statement used to purchase online
- In some circumstances, your email address, full postal address and full name may also be used as proof of purchase when this can be tracked via our Sales system.
Matters not covered under our manufacturer’s warranty include, but are not limited to:
- fair wear and tear;
- wilful damage, misuse and abuse, abnormal storage or working conditions, accident, negligence by you or by any third party;
- use of non-approved accessories or components;
- failure to operate, use, store or maintain the products in accordance with the user instructions (including the use of incorrect power supplies); or
- any alteration or repair by you or by a third party who is not one of our authorised repairers without our prior written consent.
If you are within the warranty period for your product, please direct all warranty and support requests to our Technical Support Team, and we will be pleased to assist. You can contact them via:
Phone- 02920 866429 (UK)
If you are outside of the warranty period, we can still assist with our chargeable repair service. Please contact our Support Team above for further information and assistance.